As a church we hold to orthodox Christian belief. We accept the Bible as God’s Holy Word, inspired, inerrant, and infallible. We believe the Bible to be God’s written revelation of Himself to mankind and our guide in all matters of faith; therefore, we look to the Bible as our highest authority for doctrine, practice, organization, and discipline.
- We affirm that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, the physical miracles He performed, His atoning death upon the Cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory at His second coming.
- We profess that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of sinful mankind.
- We believe the sinner is brought to an awareness of the need for salvation through the convicting work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that in sanctification by the blood of Christ, one is made holy.
- We affirm the present, active ministry of the Holy Spirit who guides the Church and by whose indwelling and empowerment we are able to live godly lives and render effective service to God and others.
- We believe in the oneness and ultimate unity of believers for which our Lord prayed, and that this should be visibly displayed “that the world may know, see, and believe” God’s glory, the coming of His Son, and the great love He has for His people .
- We are committed to the sanctity of the marriage bond and the importance of strong, loving Christian families.